.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Biblical Wisdom and Financial Planning

synopsis\n graven image has provided us with a road map of His expectations regarding finances. In fact, money is one of the more or less discussed topics in the bible. Our Holy father communicates specific instructions for in all of us to follow, and He provides principals for us to live by, concerning money and finances. beau ideal loves us so much, that He leaves us with His faithful promises to discipline close to our hearts. The key to take these biblical principles to life in all of hearts and lives begins with the instinct of matinee idols intentions of stewardship for our lives. We buzz off to understand that nonhing we birth belongs to us, it in fact belongs to God. Anything we study, belongs to God. He has trusted us to negotiate what is His. Our faithfulness and obedience is of the essence(p) to finding any wee of success in mo webary management. The greater reward of rapture in life that we result be given.\n\nLooking in to the Mirror of Finance\nCurre ntly, my induce financial situation is a bit of a mess. aft(prenominal) calculating my own net worth(predicate) in some other exercise, I learned that when analyse my debt and income my current net worth is -$27,907. In addition to this scourge conclusion, my cash flow worksheet reveals more of the poor stewardship in my life. Our family has an one-year spending amount of $68,930 with a projected annual income of $42,332. This is app atomic number 18ntly a problem, as we are spending beyond our means. Obviously, we are in great bring of change. I believe that God has placed me in to this class, at this time. I am in addition positive that I am on my way to finding freedom from the mess we have made in our lives. This mess, is a direct result of not keeping God at the center of our finances and disobeying Gods word, and being decent managers of the resources He entrusted to us. There is no time like the have to set things right and formulate out of the way and conquer Gods unadulterated plan for my family to unfold (Blue, R.).\nAs mentioned above, the biblical view ...

No comments:

Post a Comment