.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Management Manifesto Essay

What is solicitude? According to Kinicki Williams textual matter centering, circumspection is defined as the pursuit of transcriptional closes efficiently and effectively by integrating the work of people through planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the organization resources (Ch. 1, pg. 5 counselling A unimaginative introduction). I believe in order to be an effective jitney you must be a positive, goal orient, organized individual. I also believe an effective coach-and-four is an individual that motivates their staff and leads by cause. I believe all get awayrs should ensue the management process. The management process is defined as performing the intravenous feeding principal functions of a autobus to get things done. The four principal functions of the management process are, planning, organizing, controlling, and leading. In the management process Planning is defined as setting goals and deciding on ways to achieve those goals (Ch. 1 pg.14 Management A practical introduction). For example Stetson University purpose is to give its students an unspeakable education. Each administrator and professor set this as a goal and spends the entire summer on preparing lessons and finding out ways to pass water this possible.In the management process Organizing is defined as arranging tasks, people, and another(prenominal) resources to accomplish work (Ch. 1 pg.15 Management A practical introduction). For example my supervisor takes the liberty of providing her staff with an event calendar for each month of the year. This keeps me and other coworkers prepared and well organized for upcoming events and tasks. In the management process you all have Controlling. Controlling is defined as observe performance, comparing it with goals, and taking corrective action as needed (Ch. 1 pg.15 Management A practice Introduction). For example an employee performance evaluation is receivable every three months in my company I work for. abide in the m anagement process you have Leading. Leading is defined as motivating, directing, and otherwise influencing people to work hard to achieve the organizations goals (Ch. 1 pg.15 Management A practical introduction). The company I work for has a discussion section director who leads and directs me and other employees on how to work hard to achieve goals in our recreation department. There are different levels of management.You have Top managers, bosom managers, and First line managers. Top managers are managers that make long confines decisions close to the overall direction of the organization and establish the objective, policies, and strategies for its (Ch. 1 pg. 17 Management A practical introduction). In my companies case the top manager would be my department director. Middle managers are managers that implement the policies and plans of the top managers higher up them and supervise and coordinate the activities of the first-line managers below them (Ch. 1 pg.17 Managemen t a practical introduction). In my companies case this impart be my supervisor. First-line managers are managers that make short operating decisions, directing the daily tasks of no managerial personnel (Ch. 1 pg. 18 Management practical introduction). In my companies case this will be me. When it comes to being a good manager, I believe along with adjacent the management process you must coach your staff, counsel your staff, communicate with the staff, manage teams, take the lead, and most importantly value their employees contri just nowion. In my trustworthy place of work I hold a first-line manager position. As manager I strive to be successful. Mission StatementAs a manager I will protract to be a positive team leader and role model. Self-SwotSwot also known as the situation analysis stands for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Swot analysis is divided into two part inside matters and outsides. Swot is the analysis of internal strengths and weaknesses and analysis of external opportunities and threats. employ the Swot analysis should provide managers with realistic understanding of your mission in a company.S-StrengthsCaring individualSmartQuick-wittedQuality customer service skillsOrganization skillsGreat team playerHighly expert in Microsoft OfficeSwift learnerEfficient in meet goals and quotaExperience in interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and to handle and resolve complaints. Experience in marketing and salesW-Weaknesses lose of authority sometimesFavoritismSensitiveToo caring turned on(p) attachedToo trustworthyTo sympatheticO-Opportunities (External Opportunities)Community booking efficiency to learn an gain from ever situation good or drabAwesome problem solverAbility to adapt to all opportunitiesT-Threats (External Threats)wellness issues if I grow sick I cannot attend work collect to my position CompetitorsNatural disastersBudget failLack of co mmunity involvementManagement Action PlanMy plan to help me continue to be a successful manager is to remember the keys and what I was taught throughout the course. I will use the management process to help me remain a successful manager and become a more successful manager. I will use this knowledge to become a hardworking, committed, and productive, and effective manager. on with this I will develop a successful strategy that defines my tidy sum and values. I will also translate the strategy define the strategical objectives and themes. I will plan operations by improving programs. I will test and adapt strategies by conducting performance analyses. Last but not least I will monitor and learn.I will make sure to review strategy. To become a great manager I will make sure to improve personally and professionally. It is my require to my utilizing past experience and qualifications to become an good manager. I will continue to be a team player that is willing to provide aliment to my employees. I will utilize my excellent interpersonal skills. To become a good manager I will continue not to be afraid of challenges or difficult situations. I have been recognized for muscular commitment, follow-through, and ensuring optimal service and productivity. I plan to keep that up to become a great manager. This course has taught me all the ways to be a proficient manager. I will use this knowledge in the burn down future.Works CitedWilliams, Kimicki &. Management A Practical Introduction. 5e ed. N.p. n.p., n.d. Print

No comments:

Post a Comment