.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Essay example --

dictation of PurposeWe are accessible only to a limited step of resources around us. Considering the current usage and availability of resources, it has become very historic for us to use them as wisely as possible. As an industrial engineer my aim is to find ways to eliminate wastefulness and provoke the efficiency of the process or service being provided. I would appetite well to enhance my knowledge and in order to achieve this, I wish to pursue my Masters degree in Industrial technology at the Arizona State University. I aspire to do my PhD by and by my Masters to fulfil my long term career goal of carrying discover postdoctoral industrial research while becoming a tenured professor.Throughout, my inclining has always been towards academics and I consistently strive to achieve the best. I attended one of the best schools in my city, National Public School, Bangalore. Be it in school or my college, I have always been very warm about learning something new. In 2010, I s tarted my undergraduate degree social class in Industrial Engineering and Management in the prestigious M.S. Ramaiah ...

No comments:

Post a Comment