.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Essay --

Christopher ZamoraMckenzie shults BiologyDecember 12, 2013Book ReflectionThe thing that I enjoy the almost virtually this confine was that it open my eye to the erudition world. In a view that I never considered an that explained to me new gauge that I never heard or even think just round in the field of science. The amazing thing about this is that I tack together out new stuff by just variation the world-class pages of the book. The book was okay, just now what enjoy the most of was the stile of the author because he desire to live what he writes. Another thing that I the like was about history in the world and not just about unite states, now we are talking about the Soviet Union and whatever other places, I also like that it gave us facts and mixed them with craft. I also like that they make the supercomputer in a a lotment and no one new that they had it it was a secret and the other thing I like is that they build from scratch by just buying the part from internet . I think is funny how the author combined the biology and mathematics in one book and the thing is that he did it very surface because I detected that is not about biology all the book is has it mathematical parts too.The wording in the book was really colonial and they had so much information that I had to read it all over and over again. Even if a read it two time it wasnt enough because I missed most importants information and thats why I likely didnt empathize lots of things in the book. I think my description of the authors style of musical composition is creative nonfiction because is has facts about this world and it combines craft.In the beginning, When he was thirty-six, Gregory Volfovich Chudnovsky began mental synthesis a supercomputer in his apartment from mail-order parts. Gregory Chudnovsky was a number theorist, a... ...ere because they dont put thing like this in the new hide it most of the time.Ill give this book like a a 3 maybe a 4. It was good and is k ind of hard to follow but it is possible just if you put attention to it and you give it its time because at the same time there is a lot of think probably you never heard about or even think about so your brain needs some time to process them. By me saying this this was a good it was well written and I like how the mixed the fact of the past and how he bring it to the present and how he connected them I enjoy most the time I die reading this book. I cant say all the time because there were some part that they were like hideous of reading but if you keep reading it ill think you will enjoy it. In the end everyone has distinguishable tasted in book for me this was an okay book to read im glad I read this book and not another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment